- Rewriting PLC code and upgrade of Citect graphics for Sydney water sewage treatment plant.
- Replaced existing Siemens S5 plc with Siemens S7 plc.
- Writing functional specifications,
- Completing factory acceptance tests and operational acceptance tests.
- Control panel design to replace existing relay control panels for PLC controllers.
- Control panel design to replace Siemens S5 controllers and associated hardware with Siemens S7 controllers and associated hardware.
Responsible for co-ordination of change over from existing control system to new control system without effecting the operation of the treatment facility. This was possible by completing dry runs prior to change over and arranging for sufficient operations support during the operation.paper writing serviceorder essay onlineresearch paper writer